- Fascia Boards
- Soffit Board
- Shiplap Cladding
- Dry Verge
- Eaves Protector & Bird Comb
- PVC Architrave & Trims
- Window Boards & Sills
- Plastic / PVC Skirting Boards
- 110mm Underground Pipe and Fittings
- 160mm Underground Pipe and Fitting
- Hygienic Wall Cladding
- Adhesives, Sealants and Fixings
- Multipanel Bathroom Panels
- Nuance BushBoard Bathroom Wall Panels
- Bathroom Wet Wall Panels
- Economy Bathroom Cladding Panels
- Twinwall Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet
- Triplewall Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet
- Multiwall Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet
- Glazing Bars & Polycarbonate Accessories
- Clear Corrugated PVC Roofing Sheet
- Solid Polycarbonate Sheet
- Acrylic Sheet
- Polypropylene Sheet
- PVC Sheet
Deal of the Week
If you are searching for a sheet material which is extremely weather proof, durable, damage resistant, resistant to UV rays, and more transparent than glass, then our acrylic sheet products are the solution for you. Acrylic sheets have an enormous number of advantages over regular glass and other materials. Firstly, acrylic sheets are far more resistant to the elements and other damaging possibilities, thus making them longer lasting and more capable than glass. They also handle sun exposure better than glass while still allowing more light through due to higher transparency ratings. Finally, our acrylic sheets are a cost effective solution to problems faced in the construction industry, lighting projects, the sign industry, and even the advertising industry.
Our high quality acrylic sheets come in three different varieties: cast acrylic sheets, extruded acrylic sheets, and mirrored acrylic sheets. Our cast acrylic sheets are available in a number of different colours, including many hues and shades of blue, yellow, green, red, and more. Now, let's talk about the individual types of acrylic sheets and styles we offer.
Cast Acrylic Sheets
Our cast acrylic sheet products are generally used by our customers for a variety of projects involving construction, display, and lighting. What makes these cast acrylic sheets so effective in these types of projects is their resistance to chemical substances, UV rays, and high temperatures. They are also commonly used in the replacement of greenhouse windows and panels. You have dozens of colours from which to choose. We offer these cast sheets in the following dimensions:
* Thicknesses: You have your choice of 3mm, 5mm, 8mm, or 10mm thickness factors, and other levels of thickness are available upon request, though in lower volumes.
* Sizes: 3.05m x 2.05m - 2.44m x 1.22m - and 2.05m x 1.25m.
Extruded Acrylic Sheets
Our premium extruded acrylic sheets are excellent for outdoor projects due to their industrial durability while also being easily modified through pressing, moulding, cutting, and drilling. They can also be heat bended to create amazing display pieces which are practically impervious to damage. We offer these sheets in elegant in elegant white opal and clear. Their dimensions are 2050mm x 1525mm.
* Thicknesses: You have your choice of thickness factors between 2mm and 10mm levels of thickness, and other levels of thickness are available upon request, though in lower volumes.
* Size: 2050mm x 1525mm.
Mirrored Acrylic Sheets
Mirrored acrylic sheets are an effective glass mirror substitute which are resistant to damage and easily modifiable through the use of a saw, laser, or router system. These mirrored sheets are most commonly used in the sign and DIY industries and are extremely light weight and cost effective.
* Thicknesses: We can offer many different thickness levels upon request; otherwise, these sheets come in thickness levels of 3mm.
* Size: We offer these sheets in 3050mm x 2050mm and 2440mm x 1220mm sizes.
We are able to offer next day delivery on these products to most of the United Kingdom. If you require support, please do not hesitate to contact us. We also offer a complimentary cutting service on all of our sheet products, so please get in touch with us if you require these services.