CORRUGATED PVC ROOFING SHEET
Why should you implement a
clear corrugated PVC roofing sheetfor your next project? Corrugated PVC sheets offer a host of beneficial properties. Many of our customers use them as roofing for sheds and lean to's due to the fact that they can be pitched; consequently, rainwater runoff is possible. Of course, PVC roofing sheets can be used for many other purposes and projects as well. The alternating grooves and ridges (corrugation) of these roofing sheets gives them a significant boost in strength, durability, and longevity. Since these roofing sheets are also composed of plastic (PVC), they are adaptable, easy to maintain, and do not require any sort of regular treatment as opposed to other kinds of roofing sheets. That's right: Even if you utilize our corrugated PVC sheets on the exterior of a structure, you still do not have to worry about regular treatment. To top it all off, we offer a variety of styles and finishes to ensure that our
PVC roofing sheet productsblend in to or complement any type of structure and situation.
Durability of Corrugated PVC Sheets
The corrugation process enables our sheets to have a great amount of durability as opposed to traditional straight sheets. With straight sheets, you can run into a number of problems, including bending, damage, and even breaking. On the other hand, our clear corrugated sheets can handle just about anything you want to throw at them, thus allowing us to make them in larger sizes than is the case with flat plastic sheets.
Sizes and Profiles Available
We offer a number of different size and shape profiles to accommodate any project and whatever requirements you may have. They are:
* 0.8mm Lightweight 3'' Profile: Great for situations where you don't need too much thickness and where you do need flexibility and maneuverability.
* 1.1mm Heavyweight 3" Profile: A step up from our lightweight profiles, our 1.1mm heavyweight profile is excellent for giving you that extra boost of durability.
* 1.3mm Super 3" Profile: For situations where lightweight and heavyweight profiles just won't do, try our Super 3'' profile.
* 1.3mm Big 6 - 6" Profile: The big one. We offer a 6'' profile for when you need the best and biggest.
* Mini 0.8mm Lightweight: Another option for situations where you only need a lightweight sheet.
In addition to our variety of PVC roofing sheets, we also offer the following high quality associated products for a more convenient and simple installation process:
* Corrugated 3 Profile Flashings and Fixings
* Big 6 - Corrugated 6 Profile Flashings and Fixings
* Mini Profile Flashings and Fixings
At Premium Plasics, we don't just strive to deliver the absolute best products on the market to our valued customers. We strive just as much to provide the absolute best in customer service. If you have any questions about the technical specifications of our PVC roofing sheet products, or if you want to discuss your building and product requirements with our knowledgeable