- Fascia Boards
- Soffit Board
- Shiplap Cladding
- Dry Verge
- Eaves Protector & Bird Comb
- PVC Architrave & Trims
- Window Boards & Sills
- Plastic / PVC Skirting Boards
- 110mm Underground Pipe and Fittings
- 160mm Underground Pipe and Fitting
- Hygienic Wall Cladding
- Adhesives, Sealants and Fixings
- Multipanel Bathroom Panels
- Nuance BushBoard Bathroom Wall Panels
- Bathroom Wet Wall Panels
- Economy Bathroom Cladding Panels
- Twinwall Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet
- Triplewall Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet
- Multiwall Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet
- Glazing Bars & Polycarbonate Accessories
- Clear Corrugated PVC Roofing Sheet
- Solid Polycarbonate Sheet
- Acrylic Sheet
- Polypropylene Sheet
- PVC Sheet
Deal of the Week
MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE ROOFING SHEET
At Premium Plastics, we offer a great selection of different
multiwall polycarbonate roofing sheetproducts. Our
polycarbonate roofing sheetsare available in several thickness variants and colours, and we strive to offer the best selection that you will find in any store. Depending on the type of multiwall polycarbonate based roofing sheet product you select, you can use it for a variety of purposes, including for the construction of Lean-to's, Pergolas, Koi Ponds, Smoking Shelters,
Conservatory roofs, and projects which require extra strength and durability. Whichever product you choose, we guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with the
quality of the productand the service we provide.
Depending on the thickness of the product you choose, you will have access to different sizing options at checkout. Here they are:
* 4 mm Twin Wall: We offer widths of 2100 mm, 1050 mm and 700 mm for our 4mm twin wall products. We also offer them in lengths of 7000 mm, 6000 mm, 5000 mm, 4500 mm, 4000 mm, 3500 mm, 3000 mm, 2500 mm, and 2000 mm.
* 10 mm Twin Wall: We offer widths of 2100 mm, 1050 mm and 700 mm for our 4mm twin wall products. We also offer them in lengths of 7000 mm, 6000 mm, 5000 mm, 4500 mm, 4000 mm, 3500 mm, 3000 mm, 2500 mm, and 2000 mm.
* 16 mm Triple Wall: We offer widths of 2100 mm, 1600 mm, 900 mm 1050 mm, 800 mm, and 700 mm. We also offer them in lengths of 7000 mm, 6000 mm, 5000 mm, 4500 mm, 4000 mm, 3500 mm, 3000 mm, 2500 mm, and 2000 mm.
* 25 mm Multi-wall: We offer widths of 2100 mm, 1600 mm, 900 mm 1050 mm, 800 mm, and 700 mm. We also offer them in lengths of 7000 mm, 6000 mm, 5000 mm, 4500 mm, 4000 mm, 3500 mm, 3000 mm, 2500 mm, and 2000 mm.
If you require assistance in choosing a particular size of roofing sheet, please do not hesitate to contact our customer services department.
Which size is best for me?
* 4 mm Twin Wall: Our 4mm twin wall polycarbonate roofing sheets are ideal for projects where you need a light, thin, but durable material.
* 10mm Twin Wall: Our 10mm twin wall polycarbonate roofing sheets add more than twice the thickness of our 4mm twin walls, thus giving them more durability and strength.
* 16mm Triple Wall: If you need more strength and durability than our twin wall roofing sheet products, we advise you choose our triple wall products. These are especially useful for large pane projects.
* 25mm Multi-wall: The strongest and most durable of our roofing sheets, the 25mm multi wall product line is ideal for any situation requiring extreme durability.
Of course, if you have any questions, please contact our customer services department.
Our multiwall polycarbonate roofing sheets come in three vibrant colours. They are:
* Clear: Elegant, pristine, and clear. Ideal for any situation.
* Bronze: Add a rich bronze aesthetic to your project with our spectacular bronze style.
* Opal: Perfect for situations where you want to impress with a bright and distinctive opal finish.
We strive to ensure that the installation process for our roofing sheets is as simple and painless as possible. Please contact our customer services department for more detailed instructions on installing these roofing sheets.
Complimentary Services and Delivery Options
As a thank-you to our esteemed customers, we offer a complimentary cutting service for all of our roofing sheet products.
In addition to our free cutting service, we also provide a fast shipping delivery service to the vast majority of the United Kingdom - we guarantee that your sheets will be delivered within 48 hours. Naturally, if you have any questions at all about our shipping processes or for more information, please contact our customer services department.