- Fascia Boards
- Soffit Board
- Shiplap Cladding
- Dry Verge
- Eaves Protector & Bird Comb
- PVC Architrave & Trims
- Window Boards & Sills
- Plastic / PVC Skirting Boards
- 110mm Underground Pipe and Fittings
- 160mm Underground Pipe and Fitting
- Hygienic Wall Cladding
- Adhesives, Sealants and Fixings
- Multipanel Bathroom Panels
- Nuance BushBoard Bathroom Wall Panels
- Bathroom Wet Wall Panels
- Economy Bathroom Cladding Panels
- Twinwall Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet
- Triplewall Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet
- Multiwall Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet
- Glazing Bars & Polycarbonate Accessories
- Clear Corrugated PVC Roofing Sheet
- Solid Polycarbonate Sheet
- Acrylic Sheet
- Polypropylene Sheet
- PVC Sheet
Deal of the Week
TRIPLEWALL POLYCARBONATE ROOFING SHEET
Our high quality
triplewall polycarbonate roofing sheetproducts provide the absolute best in roofing sheet design for Conservatories and other similar kinds of structures. You can
use our polycarbonate roofing sheetsto create roofs and walls on Conservatories, and they can be effectively used in any number of different projects and structures. The great thing about our polycarbonate roofing sheets is that they are far thicker and stronger than traditional polymer sheets while also being far more convenient than glass products. The strength and durability of our
triplewall polycarbonateenables it to withstand even the most severe elements while remaining impervious to damage.
triplewall polycarbonate products are availablein the following sizes as listed below.
We offer this product in the
We offer this product in the following widths:
We offer three vibrant colours for our triplewall polycarbonate roofing sheets:
* Majestic Bronze: Give your Conservatory a nice visual flourish with our sleek and warm bronze coloured triplewall roofing sheets.
* Pristine Clear: Looking for something more simple and classy? Try our clear roofing sheets.
* Elegant Opal: Our opal coloured sheets are sure to give your project a striking and elegant style.
Why choose polycarbonate technology for your triplewall roofing sheets?
As we mentioned above, polycarbonate technology provides a huge number of benefits over the more traditional roofing sheet materials of synthetic polymers and glass. First of all, they are significantly more durable and capable of withstanding bad conditions. But they do not sacrifice flexibility for all their strength and structural integrity. No matter what the conditions or circumstances, whether there are strong winds or projectile debris flying about, our triplewall polycarbonate roofing sheets are guaranteed to hold up and take on the elements.
Another reason you might want to go with polycarbonate roofing sheets for, say, your next greenhouse project is this: Polymer sheets are not completely translucent, thus not allowing the maximum amount of possible light to enter the greenhouse or other structure. Another major problem with polymer roofing sheets when using them for structures that must allow light in is that they are also far less durable than their polycarbonate counterparts. In other words, there truly is no reason to not use polycarbonate roofing sheets when designing a greenhouse, as they provide both the extra durability that is required as well as the translucency necessary for a functioning greenhouse.
As with all of our products, it is our duty to give you the best customer service in the industry. We provide a free cutting service for our polycarbonate roofing sheets, and all you have to do to sign up for it is to give our customer services staff a call at 0845 5051840. And, please do not hesitate to give us a call if you require any kind of technical support or installation instructions for any of our roofing products or external cladding panels. Don't be shy - we are here to help, and if there is anything that we can do to further your excellent experience with our company, please let us know.